Hippotherapy is conducted by Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists who have achieved, at minimum, a Level One certification through the American Hippotherapy Association. These therapists understand the three dimensional gait of the horse and how to appropriately and safely apply this knowledge to achieve individualized therapy goals. Participants as young as three can benefit from Hippotherapy.
Interested in participating in Hippotherapy?
Interested in receiving Hippotherapy services? Follow these easy steps!
- Complete the New Participant Application 2016-2017
- Return completed New Participant Application (including physician release) to Horses Help
- Mail to: Horses Help Attn: Program Director, P.O. Box 71005 Phoenix, AZ 85050
- Drop off: 2601 E. Rose Garden Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85050
- Scan and email to: email@example.com
- After reviewing your application, our Program Director will contact you to ask additional questions and/or pass on your application to our American Hippotherapy Association (AHA) certified Therapists.
- Please note that there is a very limited number of spots available in our Hippotherapy program and new packets received may be placed on a wait list.
- Once there is availability in our program, a certified AHA Therapist will contact you to set up a new participant intake.