Horses Help wishes to thank everyone who contributes on all levels. Horses Help depends on community support to meet its mission. Each year more than $200,000 dollars is raised to continue the good works Horses Help provides to the special needs community. Celebrating our 31st ride year, Horses Help would like to thank the community of volunteers and donors for making this possible. Thank you for Dreaming Big!
Center Wish List
Everyday Useful Items:
- Toilet Paper, paper towels, Kleenex
- Computer paper, paper clips, scotch tape, staples, large Post-it presentation pads for an easel, pens and pencils, HP office jet pro 8000 ink
- Bathroom sanitizing hand soap, toilet bowl cleaner, Windex, Lysol wipes
- Light bulbs
- Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Apple Cider, Lemonade
- Weed eater
- Garden rakes
- Tree trimmers
- Hand trimmers
- Portable air compressor
- Paint of many colors. Fire engine red gloss for the piping around the center, various outdoor colors for our students obstacles
- Paint brushes, fresh rollers, blue painting tape. We are always painting something!
- Bedding flowers year round
- Five citrus trees
- Large 55 gallon drum garbage bags and regular kitchen bags
- Manure rakes
- Gift cards - Home Depot, Costco, Office Max, Target, Wal-Mart, Safeway, Western Ranchman, Wal-Greens, Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Jo Anne’s.
Barn Wish List
- Redmond Rock
- Vet Wrap
- Bell Boots (Velcro closures. Sizes: S, M, L)
- Fly Traps
- Cotton Balls
- Gauze Squares (sleeve, not individual)
- Heavy-duty Scissors
- Laminating Pouches- 8 3/4"x 11 1/4"
- Scotch Hook & Loop Reclosable Fasteners
- Dr. Cook Bitless Bridles- Beta Model (Size: S, M. Color: Black)
- Horse Shampoo
- Antifungal Shampoo- Ketoconazole
- Cosequin Joint Supplement
- Bitotin II 22X Supplement
- 20 Gallon Water Buckets
- Nu-Stock Ointment
- GI Support Supplements
- 4x4 Lumber Poles (Length: 8ft, 10ft)
Albertson's and Sav-on Drugs: Horses Help ID 49000106926
Supporters must link their Preferred Savings Card to the Community Partners Card 11-digit ID number for all the schools or organizations that they choose to support. If you do not have a Preferred Savings Card, contact Horses Help for a Community Partners Card.
Contact: Robin.M@horseshelp.org to get a card.